Prepare your practice for value- and outcomes-based payment models.
The AAFP is submitting an application to join the Transforming Clinical Practices Initiative (TCPI), which is designed to support your practice in improving care, increasing satisfaction, and preparing for new payment models. The four-year program begins in May.
The AAFP is applying to fund this project because this opportunity will help your practice to be financially sustainable. Participation in the practice transformation initiative will provide your practice with cost savings through efficient process and work flow, improved patient outcomes, and preparation to gain comprehensive payment as reimbursement shifts from fee-for-service to value-based payment.
If this proposal is funded, participation in this initiative will allow your practice to receive benefits with an estimated annual value of $4000, including:
- Access to quality improvement advisors providing training and support for your practice transformation efforts
- In-person and online learning led by expert faculty with CME credit available
- Technical support for your quality improvement efforts, while potentially earning MOC credit
- PCMH Planner account to assess and guide your transformation work
- Support to position your practice to thrive in a pay-for-value system
- Access the 30 minute archive of the webinar to learn more about TCPI from our national partner. (You can quickly find this page by visiting www.aafp.org and searching for “tcpi.”)
- Visit the AAFP TCPI webpage for more information and archived conference call (when available).
- Complete participation survey. This questionnaire will serve as your non-binding letter of commitment to participate if this project is funded.
Thank you for your membership and your commitment to family medicine. If you