Dr. Alvin H. “Woody” Moss, Director WV End of Life Center, will provide participants should be able to –
1. Describe the elements of palliative care
2. Discuss how to have “the conversation” with patients and families
3. Explain how goals of care clarification improves patient care and reduces costs
4. Demonstrate knowledge of the system in West Virginia to identify and respect patients’ end-of-life wishes
5. Distinguish the role of hospital palliative care teams, the POST form, and the e-Directive Registry in the system.
This Webinar is approved for 1 AAFP Prescribed credit.
The FREE Webinar is available at http://www.screencast.com/t/2ktIjxeK.