Title: Understanding Telemedicine:mHealth’s Impact on Healthcare Distribution
Date: Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Time: 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM EST
Reserve your Webinar seat now at: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/733705746
Dr. William C. Thornbury will provide participants with:
- Understand telemedicine’s role in the emerging health system transformation.
- Appreciate the dynamic change technology will play in health cost containment.
- Review a Pilot Study of mHealth in primary care and its implications for health system change
Title: “Extreme Makeover – PCMH Edition”
Date: Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Time: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST
Reserve your Webinar seat now at: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/256270298
Dr. John L. Bender with Marmont Family Medicine (http://www.miramont.us) will provide participants with how to:
- Recognize how NCQA recognition makes it possible to improve safety, efficiency, patient outcomes and profitability in the ambulatory care environment
- Illustrate the link between NCQA recognition and a successful Meaningful Use implementation strategy
- Summarize the business case for improved workflows, clinical quality and metrics (aka Registry Reporting)
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
PC-based attendees – Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Mac®-based attendees – Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
Mobile attendees – Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet